CLutch problems

Hi All

I need some diagnostic help here my 95 GLX with 75k miles has been acting
funny
in the last few weeks. Symptoms: Hesitation when I exit corners or just
after I get the car rolling from a dead stop,
increased effort to diesngage the clutch at times and slight loss of power
when I floor it in first at around 4000-5000 rpm. At first I thought it
might be my wires arcing or plugs  which are overdue for a change but the
more I think about it are these the symptoms of a clutch ready to take a
crap? I have never launched the car though at times I do drive it semi hard.

TIA

Jose