Scott VW's New Discussion forums

Hello again folks,

Hot news!!

We've just upgraded our forum site to include all New Volkswagens, not
just the New Jetta.

The site URL is: http://volkswagen.scottvw.com/vw_forum/

It just went up, so there's not much on it, but feel free to post
anything you want. We designed it for you folks, so please enjoy.

We are also open to any and all suggestions.

On other topic. If anyone tried to submit their car to our "owners page"
in the last few weeks, could you please resubmit your request. Our Web
Meister's E-mail program went kaput. He sends his apologies.

-- Regards,

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant
Scott Volkswagen
Website: http://www.scottvw.com
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106