Re: speed limiter (was Notchy Shifter)

OK list...I've got to ask:

So I'm flyin' at 125, can't remember what the tach read since my tunnel vision
was pretty narrow at night.  Coming up Hwy 101N. around Whipple, near the CHP
station.  Not too smart, but what was I to do with a VTEC Integra in the #2
lane.  Nice little spin we're having, when I remember the list saying the fuel
kicks out at 130, for us non-G-chip suffering mortals.  Even still, the Revs
MUST have been in excess of 6K?

This CAN'T be good..regardless of what y'all say.  I've nervous about over
reving my VR6, to the point where 5K is about it.  In 1st, 2nd, and 3rd; 5K is
about all it takes to easily play with other folks.

Anyway, your thoughts on what is best for performance, with respect to engine
life tolerance, is appreciated.

"what's too much"