RE: Notchy shifter

I found driving at 150 + mph was a mix between exhilarating and scaring the
crap out of me. Though I wanted to , there was no way in hell I would try
to take a picture at that speed.  Its amazing how tunnel vision sets in, I
would do it in the middle lanes of a 4 lane highway and it felt like I was
going down a narrow lane way.

Anyone seen the footage of that guy in Japan who video'd his top speed run
in an F-40 ? It was unreal to see his speedometer pull hard even past 300
kpm (180 mph) He sold 10,000 copies before Tokyo's finest caught up to him.