Battery, Fuse???

This is not my car, but a lady I work with asked me for advice. I gave her
some, but what happened to her car(Jetta too) doesn't make sense.
She said after she pulled in the parking lot, and took the key out, her car
went crazy. She now can't shut her sunroof, she is getting no power to
anything. The only thing that is on is the red light on the radio. The car
won't even start up at all.
Is it something in the ignition, a fuse??? I don't really think it is the
battery because she replaced it a year ago.
Any help so I can pass it on.

Anthony Noel

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef