Gran Turismo (and Toyota) fans

To all you's guys who enjoy Gran Turismo (FlyinVR6 - thanks for postin' my
track times), there is an authentic Toyota Soarer here in Tucson. I
originally thought it was just a Lexus SC300 or -400 with the Lexus badges
removed and "Soarer" badge added. Guy bought the car on eBay for $20K - some
other fool already paid the import tax and certification fees. Right hand
drive, Twin T 2.5L V6. Cool car. They've (Motorsport Warehouse) put on an
HKS exhaust for a Supra, increased boost to 17# from 8# stock, and look at
1/4 times of 14.3. Not too bad.

But it's still not VW/AUDI/Porsche (or BMW)...

DJ "Herr VWaffe"
German car enthusiast extraordinaire