Re: Group Purchase: European Vento Headlights?

Thanks.
I hate to say it, but unless I was just trying to convert my car to a
completely Euro-spec Vento, if the lights LOOK the same, I don't see a point
in getting them.
If I'm gonna spend that money, I will get the dual rounds, which lend a very
distinctive look.
I hope I haven't come across as sounding beligerent, but I'm on such a tight
budget (for now), that replacing a perfectly good part with another part
that essentially looks identical seems nothing short of pointless. If the
money's goin' away to replace a perfectly good part, it's goin' for
something that's MORE functional (eg upgrading suspension parts), or that
will add something distinctive (eg dual rounds). I wanted to get the fender
flares and door mouldings, but have thought better of it, because all they
will do (aside from adding a little weight) is make a very slight difference
in the appearance of the car. Their effect is not as significant as say,
changing the front or rear bumper covers, the wheels, or the headlights. In
other words, I'm just about the only person that will be able to tell a
difference, and that stinks.
Phew! Okay, the soapbox is vacant again.

DJ