door trim

today while washing my car i noticed that the door trim in the middle of my
drivers side door is starting to come off.  it is starting to come off right
at the edge of the door.  i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else
and and answer a few questions for me

1.  is the trim piece held on by double side tape?  suggestions on brands?

2.  how easy is it to remove yourself and reapply?

3.  what should i know to do this job myself?  anyone have a step by step
instructions?

i really dont want to take it in to have done becuase i know its going to
cost me a lot jus to have that fixed.  i was hoping to use the same one just
clean it up and put it back on.  im just not sure how it is actually attached
(clipped on or stuck on??).  any help would be appriciated

chris
97 blk on blk