Audi-type antenna

Anyone know where I could get an antenna like the ones that are on the Audi
TT's?  I want to get a new antenna for my car, since it just has the one
located up near the engine.  I wanted to get a FUBA, but where I live,
friggin rice burners are putting those on their cars, and it's really
PISSING ME OFF!!!  And to make it worse, I've seen a couple S-10's sportin'
them too.  It's ridiculous.  So where could I get one of them stubby ones?
Help me out here!

Non-trendy VW owner

TJ Lowe
'87 Jetta GL
http://surf.to/thejetta

On the road of life, there are passengers, and there are drivers.  Drivers wanted.
     - Volkswagen of America
FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com