RE: Finally got the GLX....

Thanks Tim-I'll give it a try when I'm going home from
work tonight. Usually get stuck in traffic so the trip
computer is something to play with. :)

Have to read up this weekend when I get the owner's
manual on any other trick of the car. Can't believe
the car has three odometers!!! Yikes.

David

=====