RE: coilover suspension query

You won't be spendng much more on the coilovers than you might think--H&R's
can be had for about $1k. Try Todd at Air & Water
(http://www.awe-tuning.com). Make sure to pick up a new set of strut
bearings--it'll make installation much easier (i.e. no need for a spring
compressor!). The H&R's are only height adjustable, but if you think about
it you really only need to do the adjustment once (during install). Set it
and forget it. If you want to adjust rebound and damping go for the KW
coilovers and expect to pay big bucks.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue