coilover suspension query

Ladies and Lads,

  Seems that soon I will be needing to upgrade my suspension, seeing as the
diving during braking is causing some tail-swinging.
  I only know of two coilover set-ups, one from Potter (H&R), and one from
Autotech (SACHS). I figure if I will be spending the cash for a new set-up,
I might as well go all the way. Especially since a Bilstein/Neuspeed setup
would come to about 900 bones anyway, I might as well spend an extra $300
for adjustability. Speaking of which, what all is adjustable in the set-up?
Just ride height?
   What other setups are out there, and what do they run? Thanks.