2000 Jetta Keyless Entry Problem

Ok, I just picked up my 2000 Jetta GLX yesterday. Took it out last night,
worked wonderfully. Today I go to use it and the keyless entry wouldn't
work. I would press the unlock button, but nothing happened. My first
thought was that the battery was dead. Not the case. I looked in the
owners manual and tried resetting the key as described but this doesn't
appear to be doing anything. Both the master key and spare key elecit no
response. Could there be a blown fuse? Anyone run into this problem?
Thanks!

---
Todd M. Shrider			Kaleidoscope, Inc.
Systems Engineer		10401 N. Meridian St.
317.581.6378			Suite 300,
tshrider@kascope.com		Indpls, IN 46290 USA

 "I thought I had a great idea today, but it
  never really took off.  In fact, it didn't
  even get on the runway.  I guess you could
  say it exploded in the hangar."

    - Calvin and Hobbes