Exhaust Fitment Q's

Hello All,

My name is Abe and I've been a silent lister for a
little over 4 months (since I got my '96 GLX).  Nice
to know that there's a group of people who have the
same car I do and can offer help when needed.

I recently was given a REMUS exhaust system with dual
carbon-fiber tips that was off of a '96 GTI VR6 and
was wondering if I could put this on my Jetta.  The
only problem I see is that the exhaust tips will need
to be extended to reach the rear of the car.  Is there
anything else I might not be aware of?  The system
comes with a "suitcase" replacement and rear muffler.
System starts after the resonator.  Are the bends on
GTI exhausts (from the cat to rear muffler) the same
for the Jetta?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If I can't
make this work, I'll probably be selling the system.

TIA,
Abe
'96 GLX ~ Blk/Blk ~ Garett v.11 ~ K&N drop-in
'86.5 Rocco 16V