Re: NOPI for Golf 4 Lights?

Making them fit with out any type of kit is fairly simple.  You need to buy
spacers from a hardware store(similar to the Abt setup) and you need to cut a
small piece from the core support on the pass. side, and with a little finese,
they go right on.  I still need to make brackets for the tops, but the OEM
screws seem to be working for now(kinda clamped on the tabs).  AS far as the
wiring, the harness would be nice.  It is available from Hella as a seperate
item.  The wire colors are the same(as OEM), so if you use a bit of common
sense, you can get them lit up.

b-