Re: Tires?

>Not sure if my last post got through... What's everyone's favorite all-season
>tire for their GLX?  It's about that time for me to replace mine.

I bought a set of Dunlop SP4000s a few months back.

They are far less noisy and more grippy around sharp, fast, dry corners
than the GAs.  I haven't had the ABS kick in as often during hard driving
as I did when running the GAs.  I don't drive much in the rain (spoils
my weekly wash efforts), but the few times I have had to, they seem a
lot more predictable than the GAs.  I have yet to drive on snow with them.

I won't say they rewl, or whatever, as they are only the second tire
I've had on the car.  But, I don't think you would regret buying them,
I certainly don't.  The obvious weak point of my car is no longer the
tires--now I want a short shifter, motor mounts and a front sway bar.

Murray in Vancouver
'97 Black GLX