Re: What the *&%$ is happening to my car?????

Could be the long trip burnt the carbon around the injectors and out of the
cylinders . I had an older car that I once drove from Ontario to Florida at
a good clip for 25 hours straight. I found on the way back and from then on
the car had more pep and increased fuel mileage.  Don't know about the idle.