RE: Euro Switch

Sorry, I forgot to mention, I have a GTI headlight conversion also.

Stanton  '95glx

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Douglas B. Kuhn, Jr.
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 2:54 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Euro Switch

On the Jetta it is not recommended to have the jumper installed because the
headlight bulbs are dual filamint (sp?)...having the highs and lows on at
the same time will drastically shortewn the life of your bulbs....(if you
still have the stock lights)

Doug Kuhn

Visit Salty's Bitter Ale at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ijcdougk/