RE: Neuspeed/Boge set-up (was Re: Tell me your Jamex experiences...)

I have the HOR's with Bilstein Sports and I love them.  I have over 60,000
miles on them and they havn't sagged yet -- car still handles like the day I
put them on.  I put an upper strut bar on, and I plan on putting sway bars
on for autocrossing.

Eric
1994 Jetta GL
163,000+ miles