Re: [gti-vr6] Whats the deal with the Clear Bra?

I don't think every one understands what this clear bra is (but I could be
wrong).   Its not like the regular ones which are strapped to the front of the
car, these clear bras are 8 - 12 mm thick clear plastic which is adhered to the
front of the car - not removable on a daily basis.   These are not going to allow
scratches under them as when they are appliedafter the car has been cleaned.
I hope this makes things clearer for all.
Stuart

--
 Stuart Rotblat-Walker
    mailto:mecastor@ids.net