Re: OT: Digital Cameras

MAOberer@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know much about digital cameras? I am going to buy one, but I
> don't know which one to get.  I have about $400 to spend, and I should be
> able to buy a decent one, but I thought I would ask the list because it seems
> like some of us are computer junkies (self included, to a point).
>
> I've priced around, and I am looking at the Hewlett Packard C30 and it seems
> to be pretty nice.
>
> Any input would be appreciated, please reply privately

 I got a brand new Olympus DL-220 about 2 years ago off of Ebay and love it.  At
the time the camera's (even low end) were still in the $500 and up range.  I got
lucky and got mine for $260 plus shipping.  (guy forgot to put a reserve on
it!!!)  ;)    Anyhow, i'm quite pleased with mine.  I don't do anything
"professional" with it, just take pics of the car and such...   Pics taken with
the camera are all over my site.  URL listed below.

--

-Steve.

Full-on Projektzwo edition.

Pics of the 'Dub: http://users.sgi.net/~vwsport/97gti