Re: [gti-vr6] OT: Digital Cameras

Olympus , Fuji, and Nikon have the best features for the money. I work at a
camera store so I can only give input on name brand ones. For the money I'd try
to go with an Olmpus D-320L. It's last year's model and should be coming down in
price. E-mail me privately if you want more info.
Anthony
98 Ginster 8v GTI