tires...

Time for new tires...staying with the stock 15's.  Here's what I looking
at.  I know everyone thinks the Dunlop 8k's rule, but I could potentially
save over $100 by going with something else.  I'd really like to hear
comments from people who have experience with more than one of these for
camparison sake...

		wear	traction/temp		price

Potenza 71	140	A/A			$81
AVS Int		160	A/A			$77
A509		160	A/A			$92
P700Z		140	A/A			$65
NT450		300	A/A			$72
SP 8000		200	A/A			$90

All these are 205-50...Does anyone know of somewhere that sells Toyo's
online?  I'd be interested in a set of T1 Plus 215-45-15 if the price was
under $100 a pop.  Also, Tire Rack or Discount Tire has Mich Pilot SX in
215-45-15 for like $113...just a little over my budget...damn!

Thanks for the replies...

Joel