Re: Jetta insult, the audacity! -:(

You've got to uphold the Jetta flag and smoke this clown for all of us!
I've got all the bolt-ons on my GLX, and I've literally spanked tons of
Mustang GTs, including new Saleens.  Then again, I've been neck-in-neck with
Corvettes and E-36 M3s.  If this guy has the standard LX version, you'll
blow his doors off...if it's a GT, then he'll give you a good race depending
on how well you can launch your car.  Maybe you should slip in a chip and
air filter, just to be sure. :)
-Doug