Re: Jetta insult, the audacity! >:(

I almost forgot you are girl...  the first part of  your post kinda spooked...
Not that there is anything wrong with that;)

And what the hell does this guy know about Germany?  He is driving a Mustang
right?  Race him.  He may pull on you a little bit, but you will definitely scare
the hell out of him, and make him think twice about bashing your car.

OH!  Wait!  His car isn't a GT?  If not, you will kill him!  Race for pinks, you
are a shoe-in to win.

Billy T.
Checking twice, so I get my facts straight.