Jetta insult, the audacity! >:(

Okay, so this guy says "Jettas are considered a joke in Germany. Especially
on the autobahn." I think he was mostly mad that he couldn't get into my
pants seeing as he drives a mustang and I don't date guys who drive mustangs.
 Well, I went off on him, basically telling him The Enquirer must be
publishing a car magazine because that's bull sh*t. But, I thought I'd throw
that little comment out to the list.

And...How do you think my unmodified '95 Jetta GLX 34.5 K miles 5spd. would
do against his '95 base model unmodified Mustang 65k+ miles 5spd. in a race
from dead stop. I love to make him eat crow, but not if I might be the one
who gets beat.  I'm pretty confident of my shifting ability and he drives
like he's racing the devil everywhere he goes.

Angie Y. and "Fernando"