Head and Brakes....

HI ALL, chris collier here,

need my fellow list members help........

i have an Oettinger 16v head with Schrick cams; match ported lower
intake manifold that i need to sell..........

anyone interested? Please let me know

oh yeah, for the VR6 content........

i am changing my Spax Kit to the Koni adjustables with the H&R Sport
springs(thanks to the list and the archives)

Now for the brakes. The archives are not the best for research on this
topic:
Does anyone have suggestions on the best place to acquire more info. on
the best rotors and pads for the 11.3 brakes?

Cross drilled........
Slotted...........
Vented..........
Cross drilled, Slotted...........
Cross drilled, Slotted, Vented..........

Hello, could this get anymore confusing.........I thought picking wax
was bad!!!!!!?????
I know that a few on the list have the ATE slotted rotors, how are they?

I also want dust free pads, is there such a thing?

--
Christopher N. Collier
Systems Technical Director

ccollier@giardina-usa.com