Tires and Wheel spacers

    I ordered my tires yesterday. I went with Bridgestone Potenza RE71s. They were a little more expensive than the Pirellis, but they were rated higher in most categories by Tirerack.
    Also, I've looked into wheel spacers, but I've been told I will need longer wheel bolts. Where can I get some, and are they easy to remove/replace? Anyone have any specs on what I need? I'm keeping the stock seven-spokers for now.
    I love Katie Holmes.

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
Student Naval Aviator
djbergesen@dotstar.net
96 Jetta GLX  "V WAFFE"  Sturmgeschutz VR6