RE: doors (I'm pretty mad)

Believe it or not, the sunroof is also a big source of noise in my car. The
felt lining is very similar to the felt that causes squeaking on the top
part of the doors. Next time you get in the car, before you start the
engine, slide back the manual moonroof cover and gently press up on the
sunroof with your hand. You may hear a creaking noise. I've tried many
things to eliminate this noise, mostly to no avail. So far the best thing
that has worked for me is applying some car wax to the inside edges (open
the sunroof). I really don't want to start applying isolation tape all over
the car since that stuff tends to peel off over time.

Kevin
97 GLX Windsor Blue