RE:

Wrong..:)

	I have the Bose System. The trick is to buy a head unit with builtin amp
and run the speaker outs to the the amp. This way you don't need a noisy
line/level convertor or anything like that. It works flawlessy, I have had
the setup for about a 1.5 years now people still say it's too loud for the
tastes when I turn it up..:)

Patrick Sherman
Sherman Computers
Phone: 1(888)253-8599