Re: plug wires AGAIN! Help - noise

Really? OK. I'm takin' yer word on this one, Billy. I am upgrading to the
Bosch +4s, and figured the wires would be good to upgrade as well. But if I
can save the money and apply it towards wheels - tires, then I will. I'm
also changing out the air filter this weekend as part of the same garage
visit - I'll be removing the pre-screen at that time as well. I am kind of
annoyed by a little rough idle hovering somewhere between 650-700rpm. Also,
I have recently lowered the volume of Tha' Boomin' System, and have noticed
what sounds like a rubbing noise up to about 30mph. It is a sort of cyclic
moaning, and Ima wondrin' if I should have me rotors turned - maybe they're
warped?

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
Student Naval Aviator
djbergesen@dotstar.net