Re: OT: Columbine High (the new flame topic)

Christopher has got it right. Why are people so easy to jump down everyone's
throat, and so eager to fill our mailboxes with their arguments? I'm not
necessarily taking a side, I just don't think it is something that requires another
week long debate.

Just an opinon...does this mean we have to argue about my comment too?

--
Devin G. Phatak

Pager: 888-688-4049
Pager E-mail: 6884049@skytel.com