tires HELP!

Anyone have any experience with Nitto NT-450 tires? I found some 215/40VR16s for $93 apiece, and they would fit nicely on the new 16" wheels I might be getting. I've not heard anything BAD about them yet, and I particularly like the 300AA UTQG rating. My BFG Comp T/A VR4s on my Chevy have a 380AA rating, and they have lasted forever w/ no indication of wear, and I like the 215 width. Anyone have any input on wheel offset? Thanks...

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
Student Naval Aviator
djbergesen@dotstar.net
96 Vento GLX VR6 blk/blk