Re: HELP!!

When my check engine light came on, the car would run rough for a minute,
and then the light would turn off and the car would run fine again. I took
it to the dealer, and it turned out that I had a bad spark plug wire and a
faulty cam sensor.  Both were covered under warranty, and the car has been
fine since.
-Doug ('95 Jetta VR6)