RE: Fuel economy

Thanks to everyone who replied to my email on fuel economy!  Great
information!  It looks like we are all getting roughly the same mileage,
tho some of the mods do help.  I am going to take a look at the spark
plugs, the car has 40k on it, and NO SERVICE RECORDS!  So I have no clue
what/when anything has been done.  That really was a downside to the car,
but hey, I took the chance.  I know the guy did take it to the dealer for
service.

Would they keep info by VIN?  Think they'd share with me any info if so?

And Angie Y, yes, I often find myself 'looking back' after parking.  What
kickin' cars we have!  Very cool.  (even though I wouldn't do the same
things you would)

Dave