"riceboys dream"

We call those cars something else over here where I'm from.  The hondas with
obnoxious "whale tail" spoilers, the rear wheel drive rims on front wheel
drive cars or axle extenders to look further ridiculous, and trucks lowered so
low the oil pan would split if it rolled over a pebble. The obnoxious little
prick 16 year olds with neon ground effects whose parents have more money than
sense, screeching and burning rubber out of convenience stores because they
are apparently in a rush to go home and do homework.  I often exclaim how wet
it makes me when prepubecent asses ruin their tires peeling out of the
7-Eleven.
I frankly, am upset my car would be compared to that.  My tint is 35% which is
a far cry from 5% Limo. I think the black outs clean up the front end by
making it look less "busy". I used black out paint to smoke out the front
bumper fog lights, so now the only two colors on my front end are red and
black. I dont think that's any different than the guys who replace their tail
lights with the Audi style tail lights that are all smoke. The stem covers
aren't even visible till your up close. The tasteful 17" rims I want are a far
cry from the 20" rims set at a 7 degree pitch stuffed up under a civic. The
plain black frame with red lug nut screws (which by the way are not the size
of lug nuts) is subtle and looks better than a neon lighted one or the classic
chrome chain links. I want the chrome dual exhaust things to cover the part
that already sticks out and looks dingy not to make it longer. And for my
sticker, sue me, I have VW pride and it isn't as obscene as some car club
stickers I've seen. I don't have a racing strip on the windsheild or stickers
claiming something I don't have nor do I have fuzzy dice or 20 airfreshners
hanging on my rearview mirror.
Someone asked what my personalized plate said.  It says "Todo Mio" which is
spanish for "All Mine".  It used to be "Boriquas" and every so often I get
bored and change it again.
I'll have pictures scanned in a week or so. Anyone interested can email me
privately.

Angie Y.
'95 Red GLX 5spd.
Who doesn't have to put a sticker on her window that says she can smoke
Hondas. She just does.