Re: Fuel economy

That is the average, the reading on the MFA.  23-24 is pretty good.  I usually
get 19-21.

If you want to see the milage you are actually getting, try this:

1.  put the key in the ignition.
2.  press and hold the MFA button
3.  while still holding the MFA button, turn the key on and off(don't start the
car)
4.  after you have turned the key off, let go of the MFA button
5.  start the car

Now, your MFA should give you three readings, oil temp, actual mpg, and
something else I cant remember.

BTW, you can do the same thing with the trip odometer button.  Just press the
trip button instead of the MFA button, and do the same sequence with the key.
You can then cycle thru 8 different readings.  There is a digital tach, LCD
light check, speed sensor reading and some other stuff.  I was pretty stoked to
see this stuff work, and you probably will be, too.

Billy