FS: Hidden Hitch for A3 Jetta

Sold my '96 GLX and have the Hidden Hitch on the market if anyone is
interested.

For those who have not seen the HH, it's a perfect choice for aesthetically
oriented GLX owners.  When the hitch is installed the receiver extends only
3 inches from the forward bumper flange, and 2 inches short of the rear of
the bumper itself.  Overall, the receiver itself is less than 1.5 inches
high.

It's very discrete.  Many of my friends only noticed the hitch when I
pointed it out.

Paid $185, asking $75.  Best for someone in the Boulder, CO area.

eMail if interested,

matthew@fishingenthusiast.com