Re: CD-Rs and the Clarion 635 Pro-Audio Changer

Here's the scoop.  If you want to burn audio CD's that will be compatable
with most CD players, you need to spend a little more cash and get CD-R's
that are silver.  These are pretty hard to find. I know that Sony makes
them, but they make cheap gold ones ones too.  I think the silver are around
4$ a piece.  CD's that have a green, blue or gold record side will not be
compatible with all systems, but will work with most.  The cheaper cd's also
breakdown faster, so if you wan to keep your cd's for more than 10 years you
should get silver cd's.  I read this info on a cd-r faq site a while ago, if
I can find the url I'll mail it.

-Ryan