Re: CD-Rs and the Clarion 635 Pro-Audio Changer

Uhm.  I was under the impression that re-recordable cd's can't be written in
orange-book format.  i thought that this was a basic problem with how the data
is written to the re-recorable disc...  In fact, if you write a re-recordable
in your writer, then flip it to your plain jane cd-rom reader, it won't even
read the audio there as audio tracks.

i >THINK< i've tried this, because i wanted to make cd's like tapes for my car.
But, alas, it didn't work.

If it DOES work, please let me know your procedure for writing the rewritable
cd's, as i'd still like to make my mixed cd's...

Sundie...