Re: CD-Rs and the Clarion 635 Pro-Audio Changer

On Mar 23, 10:41am, Stewart MacLund wrote:

> As for re-recordables, you're out of luck, at least for audio.  Audio CD
players
> will not pick up a CD-RAM (or whatever), as the data path is completely
different.
> So you're right on that count.

Actually, the problem is that the reflectivity is so low on the CD-RW media
that a normal CD player can't read it.

I've burn quite a few TDK discs on my Plexor writer, and my in-dash Clarion
CD player reads them fine.

--
John A. Kilpatrick                        Systems/Network Administrator
kilpatri@sgi.com                       Silicon Graphics Inc., Team TREX