No Subject

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Hussey [mailto:vfrboy@home.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 11:32 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: New Lister w/'98

 As far as the under/over steer ...  I don't know.  The sidewalls on the
stock rubber are too tall and the first time I really threw it into a corner
(running 45PSI cause I knew I was gonna throw it around)  .... I cut up the
sidewalls pretty bad.  I've been reluctant to really really thrash it
around.   But there's a 180 degree, 55mph (marked at 25) sweeper near my
house .. and the first thing to get off line is always the rear .. even
under full power in second gear at that speed.  I can't recall ever having
the front lose it's cornering line except for that slight hydroplane at 105
that caught me by surprise :)    But even then, it's just a
right-foot-adjustment away from getting right back on track.