RE: FS: 95'

Adam,
In general it is very hard to recover your money on modifications, even when
you are selling to an enthusiast who knows what they cost. Also, most people
don't buy a car with a second set of wheels/tires and won't expect to be
paying for it. These items I would address as options rather than inclusions
in the price of the vehicle. If the person wants to buy your car, sell them
the car first, THEN offer them the wheels/tires for a fair price. Including
it initially will scare some folks off.
As far as mods go, you are almost better to restore the vehicle as close to
stock as possible, then selling the tuner parts separately to folks like us.
At least this way you stand to get most of your money back out of them.
Included in the car price you will get little if anything, the dealer will
surely not give you anything extra...

Best bet is to be as negotiable as possible. $13,500 today is way better
than $14,000 two weeks after you buy the other car....
If you only owe $9,000 on the car, then anything over that is bonus money.
For a 95 with that mileage in good condition, you are gonna be between
$12,000 and $14,000 depending on how much you can get for your extras.
Hell, my 95 with 80,000 miles will only fetch me about $10,500 right now,
but since I don't plan on selling it...ever, its a moot point...

Hope this helps..
-Cab