Re: FS: 95'

Nice car.  I sold exactly the same car in Milwaukee in June of 1998 without the
Neuspeed springs but with a CD changer.  I had it on the market for 4 months and
finally got $13,000 for it .  There was only 40K miles on it.  You may be asking
too much for yours even with the altered suspension.  Keep in mind you may be
competing against used 96-98 GLXs that still have some factory warranty left.
Let me know how it goes.
John Kiekhaefer