RE: VW / I-5 Fun Run (the Garrett difference)

i like it!!  regional differences!

Tofer  ~~ tofer@foxinternet.net - ---- ICQ# 7958410 ----  ~~ AOL instant
Messenger (cwjetta) ~~
'97 Jetta GT  `` Member of Club H20 & VW Club ``
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If
omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks
his cah," the lost R's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his
car and invest in "erl" wells.