RE: [VWdrivers] Re: my poor jetta

I will add my 2 cents......some time between Sunday PM and Thursday AM some
CRACK SMOKER put a dent (along with a chip to the metal) the size of a US
silver dollar in my trunk next to my  Jetta emblem......a TRUCK MAYBE????
anyhow......I degress
I was SOOOOO pissed at this.....
1) for my baby was hurt
2) Some D*CKHEAD did this (knows they did it) and didn't leave any
info......
(Well I know Molly can top me on this having her car totaled) but still I
was hurt that my car was/IS in pain.
Some people need to be kicked in the balls repeatedly!!
Vent session over and i feel better!
I am glad you are OK and walked away!
Tofer  ~~ tofer@foxinternet.net - ---- ICQ# 7958410 ----  ~~ AOL instant
Messenger (cwjetta) ~~
'97 Jetta GT  `` Member of Club H20 & VW Club ``
The quantity of consonants in the English language is constant. If
omitted in one place, they turn up in another. When a Bostonian "pahks
his cah," the lost R's migrate southwest, causing a Texan to "warsh" his
car and invest in "erl" wells.