DTC errors

Out of nowhere my check engine light came on this afternoon. I stopped by
the dealer on my way home to check things out. He comes back to say I had
over-revved the car, and that's why. I proceeded to tell him I did no such
thing. Side note: I have a Garret chip and this would mean I passed 6900,
whatever. He printed out the VAG slip and this is what it said: (verbatim)

037906259N MOTRONIC M5.9            HS V01
    Coding    00000                                    WSC 00066

    2 DTC recognized

00543    035
RPM upper Limit exceeded
sporadic DTC

17884    P1476     035
EVAP Emission Contr.LDP Circ.
Malfunction/Insufficient Vacuum

6N0909603   D   AIRBAG  VW2                            V00
    Coding      00068                                        WSC  00066

    2 DTC recognized

00589    032
Airbag Igniter 1-Passenger Side-N131
Resistance value too large
sporadic DTC

00588
Airbag Igniter-Driver Side-N95
Resistance value too large
sporadic DTC

(end)

He did not comment about the EVAP error. What does this mean? Loose hose?
He also said that the airbag warning was probably caused by the sensor being
dirty. How/where do I clean it?
Does the airbag warning mean it will not work correctly or what? And why are
both side giving errors?

Thanks in advance

Michael