Re: Fuel pump noise

I noticed the same noise when I was trying to troubleshoot a
rattling problem with my trunk.  I only noticed the whining sound
when my rear seats were folded down and I had crawled in the
back trunk while my girlfriend drove the car around my
neighborhood.

The noise I hear isn't loud enough to annoy me when I'm
sitting in the drivers seat.  If you find anything out from the
dealer... let us know.

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX