foglight questions

Hi all,

Got a great deal on a set of OEM Hella DE foglights for my Jetta GL. I
didn't get the wiring harness with them but it seems simple enough. (see
below)

Items that I'm looking for:

1. Original Headlight switch with fog light setting
2. Original clear dummy short reflectors for front

If you have upgraded to the Euroswitch and smoked reflectors and are
looking to get rid of the old parts let me know.

Now for the wiring, (its been awhile since I've wired fogs, bad ASCII
diagram follows) Seems easy enough, couple of spade connectors for the
pins, 2 on each foglight and some wire (what gauge wire should I use?)

switched power
xxxxxxxxx                           out to ground
        x                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x                          x
        x                          x
   -----x---                  -----x---
  |     x   |                |     x   |
  |  1===   |                |  1===   |
  |         |  wire b/t      |         |
  |  2===xxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xx2===   |

   D/S Fog Light              P/S Fog Light

Let me know if anything looks wrong or if you have any tips. For the
power, I'm gonna try to follow Mike Flegel's post on VWvortex and tap the
grey wire with the yellow stripe on it near the radiator as well as run
the jumper on the relay panel.

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL