Wrong attitude

Hey all, I don't mean to be rude but two nights ago I had some kid roll up
on me in the 99 Jetta GL and tried to burn me.  Unfortunately I had to put
him in his place.  I really don't like having that kind of attitude to other
VW'ers.  But if some kid tries to show-off in his pretty new car while
giving me dirty looks I'm going spank him.  It felt like I was racing a
Hondud, that sucks! Anyway I had to get that off my chest.  I am starting to
see a lot of the new 99 Jetta's and they look great, but I haven't seen any
VR6's.  Are they out yet?  So what did I learn from this experience?  Next
time I see some kid looking me up and down, let him have fun.  And I will
remember that I was the same way a year ago.  Later

Franklin
98 Black GLX (New attitude edition)
G-Chip V.11
K&N Drop-In